1. The privacy of our application visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your mobile device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this application including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and application navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our application;
4. information that you enter when you create a profile on our application—for example, your name, email address, phone number, profile pictures, personal photo, business logo.
5. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. information that you enter while using the services on our application;
7. information that is generated while using our application, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our application, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. information that you post to our application with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your name, and profile pictures,
10. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our application, including its communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our application will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the application. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. administering our application and business;
2. personalizing our application for you;
3. enabling your use of the services available on our application;
4. supplying services purchased through our application;
5. sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
6. sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
7. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
8. sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
9. sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
10. providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
11. dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our application;
12. keeping our application secure and prevent fraud;
13. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our application (including monitoring private messages sent through our application private messaging service); and
14. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our application, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Israel, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our application or submit for publication on our application may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
F. Retaining personal information
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
1. Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below after ten (10) years of non-use; and
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our application will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our application confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our application).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our application. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. the payment of a fee of 5$ per request; and
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party applications
Our application may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party applications. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Nonetheless, at any time, before publishing a virtual tour, you can change your personal information.