1. Permissible Use. Unless you are a real estate or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use by real estate and lending professionals is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., make a virtual tour). Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information.
2. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. Further:
b. Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Veert. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
3. Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites: For materials you post or otherwise provide to Veert in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant Veert an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Veert will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. Veert may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant Veert the rights in this paragraph.
Please Read Carefully: it is you that are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your Veert user account or that you otherwise make available through the ervices. Regarding currencies rates, Veert does its best to make sure that the rates on the platform and websites are updated according to the current international rates; however, bona fide mistakes do happen and Veert will bear no liability for such.
5. The Role of Veert: Veert is the brand name of the services provided by Propio real estate LTD (hereinafter: Propio) which is a registered company in the state of Israel. Propio is not a real estate broker and does not broker real estate transactions. Propio does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. Propio does not sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real-estate properties. Further, Propio does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real-estate properties or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real-estate properties.
6. Additional Terms for Use of Certain Services:
7a. The use of the virtual tours application: you agree to use caution when navigating your property to take photos. You understand that Veert will not be responsible in any way to any physical and/or other damage that may happen to you or your property or third parties while you use the application. You agree to follow the guidelines and instructions given to you while operating the application. Veert is entitled to publish the virtual tour on its website, mobile application, and services and by using the application you agree to that. Once you approve your application and submit it by clicking the “Publish” button, your virtual tour will be published AS IS. Making changes to your virtual tour is not possible and you will need to replace it by making another virtual tour through the application or editing the virtual tour through that is stored on your phone. Take note than any publication of a virtual tour requires a separate payment. .
a. Automatic Payments are done through the relevant inapp payment gateway of the applications store.
d. No Refunds. The products that are offered on Veert are not physical but virtual and are purchased through the application. Therefore, once a transaction is completed it cannot be cancelled. Veert is responsible to provide the service that was purchased. Veert is under no obligation to refund any Fees.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO USE AND HAVE FEES CHARGED TO ANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD THAT YOU PROVIDE TO VEERT. BY SIGNING UP FOR A “FEE” YOU AUTHORIZE VEERT TO CHARGE THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD THAT YOU PROVIDE TO VEERT ON A RECURRING BASIS.
SECURITY: The websites, Veert.life or veert.co.il are adhering to the security regulation for businesses, i.e PCI-DSS.
8. Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials: The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. Veert does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that Veert has no obligation to, and generally does not approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and Veert takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
9. Claims of Copyright Infringement: Veert respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Veert’s customer support by providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that customer support can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that customer support may contact you about your complaint; and
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
10. Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
Propio real estate LTD.
225 Pelach Harimon St.
Givat Yearim 90970000
By e-mail: hello@Veert.life
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, Veert’s customer support may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
11. Intellectual Property: The Services are the property of Veert, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Veert and its licensors. ©2014 Propio real estate LTD. All rights reserved. Veert life is a trademark of Propio real estate LTD. You may not use any of Veert’s trademarks or graphic signs as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Veert does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and/or the requirements of applicable law.
12. NO WARRANTY: VEERT PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VEERT AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VEERT AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
17. Release: You release Veert, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.
— Updated July 2018